Sunday, February 23, 2014

Long time!

It keeps getting longer and longer inbetween posts! That is not my intention, I have just been super busy with family and jewelry making and selling and marketing.......if you havent had a chance to check out my facebook page please do so here.  I am doing some quick sales through soldsie which means FREE shipping! Also you can buy right from my fb page via an App called Soldsie! You write sold under the pic of the item you want then click on the link in the post to complete your purchase! Come see what I mean! And if that wasnt enough to convince you every order placed today, 2/23/2014 will recieve a free pair of Brass wire wrapped crystal briolette earrings! I will also honor this on my website for today only here, Although my website is not offering free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment